PLEASE read, don’t just click the link at the bottom BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Let me explain.
Honestly, I was against the idea. Why? Because NFL COACHES have seen and experienced damage and pain from these outlets BUT I care about one thing: Your success. I’ve seen some individuals on Facebook, etc. in the past become more of a time-waster full of inspirational quotes, shameless self-promotion and people not getting work done. Leaders preach that distractions are bad.
But, I also understand the massive value of SOCIAL NETWORKS including:
- Networking with like-minded folks who are up to the same things you are doing
- The ability to bounce things off your peers (give help and get help)
- Encouragement, celebrating successes and more….
Therefore, I am doing SOCIAL OUTLETS for you BUT I HAVE GROUND RULES:
- Have fun!
- Remember to be CONSTRUCTIVE and NOT JUDGEMENTAL.
- Focus on GIVING more than GETTING.
- YOUR SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION is NOT what SOCIAL is about. Networking with your peers? Getting feedback? Giving feedback? Sharing accomplishments? Yes! That is what it is all about.
- Remember, SOCIAL is about the community. While I will be popping in now and then this is NOT a place to ask questions directly to me or tag me in posts. This is a venue to share your passion for LEADERSHIP and COACHING people to the PINNACLE of their PROFESSION!
- ZERO NEGATIVITY. There are plenty of places on SOCIAL PLATFORMS filled with Negative GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS. This isn’t one of them. Any negative comments, posts or other shenanigans will be deleted. Keep it fun. Keep it positive.
- Finally, keep the topics related to COACH SLOW’S NFL LEADERHIP WEB COACHING CLINIC because that is the focus of my SOCIAL NETWORKING.
Ready to get going?
FOLLOW ME ON THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL NETWORKS